Find your perfect home!
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. We have a great selection of properties for you to choose from. We are confident that you will find what you are looking for in our portfolio. We look forward to guiding you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have full services online to make your rental experience the best it can be. We are also available on the phone and in person at our office.
Applicant Requirements and Tenant Selection Criteria
Anyone that will be on the lease as a “lease-holder” must fill out an application. Payment must be received before we will complete the verification process. We accept payments online with a credit or debit card, cashiers check, and money order. We verify all applications before presenting them to our clients. While each client we represent may have slightly different criteria, our normal acceptable applicant will need to meet the requirements below. If you do not meet these minimum requirements, you should contact us before submitting your application in order to discuss your particular situation:
- Income: On most of our properties, the gross monthly income for all “lease holders” should be at least 3 times the monthly rent amount.
- Employment: We require verifiable employment history. Please provide copies of 2 month’s pay stubs. If you are self-employed, retired, or not employed, we can accept such documents as signed tax returns, W-2’s, bank statements, paycheck stubs, etc. that provide proof of applicant’s ability to pay the rent. If military, we need a current copy of your LES.
- Residency: We require verifiable residence history whether you currently own or rent.
- Credit History: We will pull a copy of your credit report. We can’t accept a copy obtained by you. There should be no rental collections, judgments, or dispossessory actions filed.
- Criminal and Sex Offense Database History: We will check for inclusion in these databases.
Applicants may be denied for the following or similar reasons: False or inaccurate applications; insufficient verifiable income; evictions or dispossessory actions filed; recent foreclosures with payments exceeding the rental amount for the property; and judgments related to rental residency.
Delays in the approval process are usually due to difficulty reaching employers and landlords for verification and incomplete information being submitted.
Acceptance and Move-In Procedures
We can normally provide an application approval within one business day of receipt of application, required documents, and application fees.
A deposit equal to one months rent will be required.
Once an application has been accepted, the applicant must deliver the deposit to the office in order to hold the property. The property will remain on the market until the deposit is paid. Typically we can hold a property for up to 30 days with a full deposit. This deposit must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order made out to RE/Max Advantage. We will not accept CASH for any reason. Once the deposit has been the property will be taken off the market and we will not process any further applications or present any other offers.